Friday, September 24, 2010

The Buzz Is Out There!



The BUZZ is out there and I am so excited! Tonight we are hosting our Launch Party for the e course SUBLIME! We sent out lots of invitations and are expecting a great turn out. I can't wait to share my passion with those gals who are new to this material and those who already took the course. Yes, we ran Sublime this summer and it was great! We hired my teenage daughter to be tech support and she was fabulous of course. And to have the input from a teenage girl about the inner girl... Well let me tell you she was a great asset. I was also fortunate enough to have the support of my wonderful mother and her sister, my aunt, who both took the course. It was so interesting to see and hear about their perpsective on the adolescent girl self especially given that for their generation she was a very different entity. All the gals who took the course were terrific and I feel grateful to have been able to work with them! And of course my co-conspirator, who likes to remain behind the camera, has been unwavering in her support and enthusiasm. Without her this never would have gotten off the ground! So lets go to the party and take our adolescent girl self along for the ride and see where she takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment