Monday, October 4, 2010

My Son's Birthday and The First Day of Class for Sublime!

 Today is my son's 9th birthday! Today is also the first day of class for the Sublime travellers. I am excited on both counts.
We had a big birthday party for my son yesterday.We took him and his friends to the local climbing gym and let the boys climb the walls. I highly recommend this activity. No fussing about noise or mess and the kids could be very active without getting into trouble!

Oh ya and he decorated his own cake...

Sublime is up and running today. It feels like a child of mine too. I feel so strongly about the material that I can't wait for people to open their first assignment and begin. I wait with anticipation to see the creative energy that I know will flow from these Sublime travellers!

Off I go now to do more birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment