Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week One for Sublime!

I am happy to say that I am joining the Sublime class as well as giving it. I have assembled a make shift table for my project since I am rearranging my home work space. My former art table is now the residence of my laptop and external monitor. The technology lives amongst my paints, brushes and other art supplies. So I have left it there since it enjoys the company and I have set up behind it on a small table. I love being able to leave my project and return to it as my schedule permits.

I am so excited about the course. We have a good group who are working away at assignment #1 and already have one student having completed this assignment.

It is so much fun to see how my ideas are translated into the photo journal. It is like unwrapping a gift each time I see an new post.

When I took a painting course this summer I was so amazed at how different the works were even though we had all been given the same instruction. That is what I love about art. It truly is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment