Friday, September 17, 2010

Launch Party for the E-Course Sublime

I am so excited. We are having a Launch Party for our e-course Sublime. We have organized a lovely evening out for all those women who want to join. I have prepared a talk to give everyone a sense of why I put this course together. It wasn't too hard to write the talk because I am so passionate about the idea upon which the course is based. This idea is that we have lost touch with a vital part of ourselves. This part is what I call the inner adolescent girl-self. I feel so strongly that this part of us has been forgotten. I believe that if we remember our girl within and integrate her back into our lives then we have a chance at limitless growth. And I think that is a chance we all deserve to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment