Monday, January 31, 2011

End of Winter Girl

I just completed taking an ecourse called Winter Girl with my friend Tracy Olan, http://www.beautifuldayto.blogspot.com/  It was wonderful and I will miss her beautiful images and inspirations. However, she has left me with an awakened sense of my surroundings even in this frozen land where nothing grows except the cold at this time of year.

I am currently signed up to take another ecourse, this time a painting course with Lisa Congdon and Mati Rose. I am excited. These gals are based in San Fransisco. I'll keep you posted on my progress with this one.

Still running Sublime and The Man Code. They are moving along nicely. The Man Code will be done at the end of this week and then I will run it again on February 14, 2011. This time I will run an Introduction to The Man Code and it will be more of a photo journalism course then the one I am currently running. It should be lots of fun.

What have I learned? I really enjoy using this medium to get out there. There seems to be no end of possibilities. I can be creative, offer guidance and build community all at the same time. What more could a girl want?

1 comment:

  1. Gluten free cinnamon roles - but beyond that, not too much else!
    Whoo-hoo for the ecourse! I love it and what it allows me to do. To give them, I get to travel with other women from all around, and share in a journey- that's powerful connections....and taking one, from my cozy home by the fire in my comfy clothes - is there any other way? I LOVE THE ECOURSE! We are paving the way friend....

    ReplyDelete