Monday, November 29, 2010

December Has Come Speedy Quick!

Is it just me or has this fall gone by in flash?

I just
completed the last two assignment for my ecourse Sublime. Yes I gave the course but also took it. I tell you those assignments were tough and I wrote them. I might need to do a little tweeking for the next round, which will be in January. It was fun though. Everyone's work is so unique and I love that about this medium.

This picture represents my last assignment but I can't tell what it is or I'll ruin the fun of taking the course.

So to recap. This fall I have run and taken the ecourse Sublime. I have created another ecourse which will run in the winter, The Man Code. I have organized the family holiday season, or at least got the plans under way if not entirely finished. I have taken a bi-weekly encaustic class which I have loved. I have continued to run my private practice, done a conference, visited a newly arrived-to-this-area cousin, parented my kids, connected with my husband (and picked his brain for the new course)...And I wonder why the fall has gone by in a flash. But alas I am not like all of you? Don't we try to do everything and wonder why we feel so rushed? Well here is to slowing down but continuing to be creative! Okay it won't be a new years resolution but I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

  1. yes, slowing down and being creative...I just boarded that train and I am on my way ;) Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete