Friday, November 19, 2010

Trying to Slow Down

I can't believe that two weeks have gone by since I last made a post. I have been very busy. This fall has flown by. Here it is the middle of November already!

Last weekend I had a friend down from Ottawa and we set out our art and worked side by side. That was lots of fun. I really like to work with other artists. We met in an art class this summer and found we had a lot in common. So she braved the drive and we actually did paint and chat and paint and chat...

Last week I launched yet another ecourse for women! It is called The Man Code. I am so excited about this one, as I was about the last one. So I was busy trying to meet a deadline to get it up and running. That is accomplished now and I will fill you in as soon as I can figure out how to upload an image here. So for now here is the link for the new ecourse called The Man Code:  http://www.themancode.typepad.com/  Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment