Friday, November 26, 2010

A New Ecourse Has Been Birthed!



HI ALL!

We have launched another ecourse and I am so excited. This one is The Man Code an ecourse for women. We have also created this wonderful e gift certificate. So not only can you take the course you can give it as a gift to your friends!
I put this ecourse together because it has become clear to me that men have a code of behaviour that they live by and as women we know little about it. I thought that if we could better understand The Man Code then we might have less problems communicating with the men and boys in our lives and hopefully less conflict overall. The other thing that I think is important is to have fun with it. So this course is meant to be a playful journey. In fact, I think that it will help us lighten up overall in our relationships with the men and boys in our lives. Here is the link so check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.themancode.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment