Monday, December 13, 2010

The Silly Season

Hi All. Well it had to happen. It comes every year. It is upon us. I call it the silly season. In my line of work I see lots of the challenges that come at this time of year. So I call it the silly season.

Like my strange felted santa? I did that a number of years ago in a felting workshop. We had fun but he does look a little demented doesn't he? Maybe it is all that shopping!

On a more serious note I have not posted to my blog because I have been dealing with the grief and loss of some very dear people, theirs and mine. I cannot help but be affected by those whose lives I share. I would not have it any other way. And what I have learned from their broken hearts is to appreciate the most minor things in life, my son's voice, the warmth and life in my home, time, the opportunity to learn, the many privilege I have...
So on this silly season 
I want to say... 

thank you to all of you.
My heart would not be as full as it is if it wasn't for you.
I have learned so much and continue to do so.

I will be forever grate ful...

No comments:

Post a Comment