Friday, April 29, 2011

The Man Code this Spring


Well it is that time of year when we start things fresh. I have had a break from running my e-courses and am ready to start The Man Code again! It was so much fun the last time.I am looking forward to seeing what comes up this time. I have found myself referring back, over the last few months, to things we learned together in this course. It was great to see what others came up with and how easily we shared a laugh or two. I think we all took something new away with us even if it was just an appreciation of the different ways men and women interpret their worlds.

Starting May 9, 2011 I will be running The Man Code again. 

You can register by emailing me at kpantony@cogeco.ca or by going to www.themancode.typepad.com  

For more information check out my main site at http://www.kayeleepantony.typepad.com/

I look forward to learning along with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment